If you want to improve your Time Tables Rock Stars scores, you’ve come to the right place! Follow these tips and you’ll be a Rock Hero before you know it.
- Focus on accuracy before you focus on speed. Use Soundcheck to work on accurate recall of the multiplication facts when you are a beginner, then use Garage to build your speed.
- Most of the best players use the number pad on a keyboard to type in the answers. Develop a style that suits you, and keep working on it. For most people, it’s faster to use two hands, and in order to get your score over 100, you’ll need to be able to ‘touch type’ on the number pad (type in numbers without looking at the keyboard).
- Keep practising. There’s no getting away from it. The more you play, the better you’ll get. And consistency is important too. It’s better to play TT Rock Stars for 20 minutes a day over a week, than playing for 2 hours on one day.
- Use the My Stats page to focus on improving your weaknesses. When they start out, everybody has one of two facts that they often get stuck on. Practise these whenever you can.
- Once you get good, Soundcheck can be an excellent way of testing your reactions. See if you can input the answer before the time bar reaches 1.
- Only use Studio if you are confident you are going to improve your score. If you start a Studio game and are doing badly, quit the game and start a new one to protect your time.
- Check out the video below for inspiration.
Who knows, with lots of practice, maybe you’ll be able to achieve scores like these?